Data Stories and Corporate Real Estate: A Seminar Series
Join us for a 4-part educational journey all about Data Stories!
Data Stories and Corporate Real Estate Seminar Series
Join Relogix Director of Workspace Insights, Sandra Panara, as she addresses the nature and importance of data stories and how to apply them corporate real estate. She’ll be joined by guest speakers and experts for in-depth discussions from a wide range of viewpoints.
This live, online seminar series will take you from “What are Data Stories?” to best practices over four sessions. You will also receive recordings of each seminar to go back and review later!
- Why data stories matter for Corporate Real Estate.
- How to create data stories that are unique, relevant and meaningful to your organization’s strategy.
- How to use data stories to engage with leadership to explain, enlighten and enable them to support change.
When: February 4th, 2020 from 1:00PM to 2:00PM EST
How to get the data for CRE analysis and be successful. We’ll lay out best practices for data wrangling & data stewardship, including dealing with security and privacy.
More details coming soon.
All attendees will receive a free copy of Effective Data Storytelling after the seminar!
When: November 5th, 2020 from 1:00PM to 2:00PM EST
Author, Effective Data Storytelling
Sr. Director, Insights and Data Storytelling at Blast Analytics
Session 1 Agenda:
- Why Are We Talking About Data Stories?
- Flaws in Corporate Real Estate Storytelling
- How We Typically Communicate Information
- Why Data Storytelling Matters
- How To Use Stories To Engage With Business Leaders
- Explain, Enlighten and Enable
- Storytelling Arc
- Relogix Data Storytelling Story – Our “Why”
- How To Tell Compelling Data Stories Unique to Your Organization
When: December 3rd, 2020 from 1:00PM to 2:00PM EST
We’ll take you on a deep dive into examples to illustrate how to build the story you want to tell. We’ll focus on how to ask your data the right questions to quantify and qualify insights.
- Get the Right Data – What is the Objective?
- Asking Questions – Space vs. People
- 5 Whys for Clues (No Analysis Required)
- Opportunity & Finding Your Baseline
- Validation & Refinement of Opportunity
- Alignment, Vision & Goals
- Strategy Execution & Measurement
- Getting Buy-In
When: January 7th, 2020 from 1:00PM to 2:00PM EST
We’ll dive into examples that illustrate how to tell the story. We’ll focus on aligning the answers with the overarching strategy, values, goals, culture and more!
- The Culture Divide: Mind the Gap
- What Causes the Divide: Perception vs. Reality
- What is the Appetite for Change
- The Workplace Metrics Iceberg: Deep Dive – Exploring Your Metrics on a Whole New Level
- Age, Tenure, Location & Commutes
- Technology, Policy & Benefits
- Comp, Engagement & Productivity
Sign up to get the recordings for the seminars you missed out on!